Rhodium Plated Claddagh & Shamrock Bracelet
- Uniquely designed Rhodium Plated Claddagh & Shamrock Bracelet featuring two hugely important symbols of Irish culture.
- The bracelet is 6.5 inches (16.5 cm) long and 0.8 (2 cm) inches wide.
- The Shamrock is known as the symbol of Ireland. The word shamrock is derived from the the Irish word seamróg, meaning clover.
- The plant was used by the Patron Saint of Ireland, Saint Patrick, to illustrate and explain the meaning of the Christian doctrine of the Holy Trinity: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (or Holy Ghost).
- The Claddagh design follows in the age-old customs and traditions of Ireland whereby the placing of a Claddagh Ring on your hand (and indeed your finger) displays your standing in a relationship of either true love or friendship.
- This ancient Celtic design is also used within engagement rings and wedding rings due to the deep symbolic meaning of the Claddagh to the Irish people and to those of Irish ancestry.
- Made in Ireland by master craftspeople
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details