Rhodium Trinity Knot Brooch
- Stylish yet wholly traditional Rhodium Trinity Brooch
- Inspired by the Celtic Trinity Knot (also known as the Triquetra knot or Triskell) to be a representation of natural forces: earth, air and water. On a more spiritual level, it has also been known to symbolize life, death and rebirth.
- The Trinity Knot symbol was adopted by the early Christians in Ireland as a representation of the Holy Trinity: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (or Holy Ghost)
- Crafted from silver to produce an eye-catching costume jewelry piece
- Made in Ireland by master craftspeople
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details