Merino Aran Sweater
Our Merino Aran Sweater, worn here in Natural White, combines the classic Aran look with all the comfort and softness that Merino Wool is famous for.
This classic yet fashionable style features some of the most well-known Aran stitches such as the Honeycomb and Cable stitch, which were thought to bring protection and luck to the wearer.
A classic and timeless garment that is sure to never go out of style!
- Made in Ireland of 100% Soft Merino Wool.
- Merino wool is an active fibre, meaning it reacts to your body's temperature to keep you warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer.
- Features traditional Aran Cable & Honeycomb design.
- Natural and organic fibres help to regulate your body temperature.
- Allows stretch for perfect fit but also returns to natural shape.
- Comes with signed & stamped Certificate of Authenticity.
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details
(Immediate Dispatch; Average 2-3 Days Shipping)