Men's Aran Zip Cable Knit Cardigan
Gift to Someone for Good Luck
Our Men's Aran Cable Knit Cardigan fastens with a zipper adding an element of convenience to the wearer. A special feature of the Cardigan is its intricate demonstration of the cable stitch pattern, which was said to represent the ropes of the Fisherman. It promises safety and good luck to the wearer.
The Cable stitch is achieved through textures of crossing layers which are achieved by permuting stitches. The stitches crossing behind are transferred to a small cable needle for storage while the stitches passing in front (or behind) are knitted. The former stitches are then transferred back to the original needle or knitted from the cable needle itself. This twisting and turning of the process is reflective of the structure of the Fisherman’s rope.
- Made in Ireland of 100% Wool
- Features 2 practical side pockets and zipper for convenience
- Created using traditional designs from the Aran Islands
- Renewable and sustainable fibres provide insulation against the elements
- Comes with signed & stamped Certificate of Authenticity
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details
(Immediate Dispatch; Average 2-3 Days Shipping)