Heavyweight Traditional Irish Aran Sweater
Our Heavyweight Traditional Irish Aran Sweater, sported in the colour White with Natural Flecks by our model, is one of our most popular designs. It incorporates a selection of the most commonly used Aran stitches: the Honeycomb and Cable stitches, that were thought to act as a talisman bringing luck and protection to the wearer. This traditional Aran design is made with 3 ends of wool for extra thickness and warmth: the perfect garment for outdoor activities or just cosying up at home!
- Made in Ireland of 100% New Wool
- Traditional Crew Neck Collar
- Versatile Irish wool sweater - Can be worn as an outer garment or inner layer
- Features the traditional designs of the Aran Islands
- 100% Wool is natural and holds shape better offering unparalleled insulation.
- Comes with signed & stamped Certificate of Authenticity
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details
(Immediate Dispatch; Average 2-3 Days Shipping)