GlenAran Celtic Knot Ruana Wrap
A luxurious and unique Celtic wrap with classic Irish Design. The garment pays homage to Ireland’s Celtic roots featuring a combination of the ancient circular and shield knot. The circular knot was said to represent eternity whilst the shield knot was used as protection to ward away evil from the home as well as the battlefield in Celtic times.
- Elaborate and authentic design inspired by Celtic Symbolism dating back to Pre-Christian Ireland
- Flexible style, the ruana wrap can be worn a multitude of different ways
- One size fits all wrap: Front / Back 38" X Width 58 "
- Available in a combination of 11 unique shades
- Made of 67% Chenille and 33% pure new wool for extra softness
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details
(Immediate Dispatch; Average 2-3 Days Shipping)